Specially formulated to protect eyes from blue light, Together Eye Defence features powerful plant-based nutrients which are clinically shown to provide improved visual function, plus support reduced glare sensitivity and reduced eye strain and fatigue.
Our eyes require macular carotenoids to protect themselves from blue light. Eye Defence contains a high concentration of three powerful carotenoids: astaxanthin, the world’s strongest carotenoid, zeaxanthin and lutein. It also contains beta-carotene which is converted to vitamin A in the body, contributing to the maintenance of normal vision.
In addition to containing a very high concentration of carotenoids, Eye Defence is unique because it is fully purified with no heavy metals, processing aids, pesticides, or other environmental contaminants. Astaxanthin oil is extracted from microalgae without solvents using CO2, while zeaxanthin and lutein are extracted from marigold flowers and purified using only water and alcohol.
- Protects against blue light
- A powerful blend of carotenoids: Astaxanthin, Zeaxanthin, Lutein & Beta-Carotene
- Naturally evaporated and purified
- Sustainably harvested
- Certified vegan & Cruelty-free
- Free-from pesticides and herbicides
- Independently tested safe for heavy metals, dioxins and PCBs
- No artificial additives, preservatives or processing aids
- Pregnancy safe
- Gentle on the stomach
- Made in the UK
- Manufactured to ISO/GMP/BRC accreditation
- 100% plant-based vegicap may be split and powder mixed with food or drink
Together was created out of a love for clean and effective nutrition, transparent sourcing, minimal environmental impact and helping others be well. They are family and friends owned, allowing them to look beyond the commercial and instead at what is best for their customers.
Together’s packaging is made in Britain, completely plastic-free, made from renewable resources and is home compostable. They are certified Carbon Neutral. Together also support Vitamin Angels UK – a charity that provides nutritional support to deprived mothers and children in hard-to-reach communities throughout the UK and around the world.