Together Healths Vitamin K is made up of several compounds, the two most important being K1 and K2.
According to researchers, almost all of us are deficient in vitamin K. Which we need to change, as this vitamin plays a vital role in the health of our blood.
Natto is an ancient Japanese food and is one of the best sources of K2 on earth. That`s why Together Health’s Vitamin K2 is made with chickpeas, which are fermented with Bacillus subtilis natto.
Their Vitamin K2 brings you a highly biologically active form of vitamin K2, one that’s 10 times more efficiently absorbed than vitamin K1 from spinach.
- Vitamin K2 from natto made with chickpeas
- Highly biologically active MK7 form
- Coconut oil for improved absorption
- 10x more efficiently absorbed than K1 from spinach
- Never any artificial additives or processing aids
- Made with simple chemical-free processes
- Easy to take
- Plastic-free & compostable packaging
- Certified vegan & cruelty-free
- Gentle on the stomach
- Free from pesticides
- Free from Wheat; Soya; Gluten; Dairy; GM ingredients
- Manufactured to ISO / GMP / BRC accreditation
Together was created out of a love for clean and effective nutrition, transparent sourcing, minimal environmental impact and helping others be well. They are family and friends owned, allowing them to look beyond the commercial and instead at what is best for their customers.
Together’s packaging is made in Britain, completely plastic-free, made from renewable resources and is home compostable. They are certified Carbon Neutral. Together also support Vitamin Angels UK – a charity that provides nutritional support to deprived mothers and children in hard-to-reach communities throughout the UK and around the world.