One of the best sources of Vitamin K2 is a traditional Japanese food called natto, made from soybeans fermented with a bacteria called Bacillus subtilis natto. Together Vitamin K2 uses this recipe as inspiration, but with fermented chickpeas instead of soybeans to avoid any potential GMO foods or allergens.
Vitamin K is made up of several compounds, the two most important being K1 and K2. Together’s Vitamin K2 provides the highly biologically active MK7 form of vitamin K2 that is 10 times more efficiently absorbed than vitamin K1 from spinach.
- Vitamin K2 from fermented chickpeas
- Highly biologically active MK7 form
- 10x more efficiently absorbed than K1 from spinach
- Certified vegan
- Free-from pesticides and herbicides
- Independently tested safe for heavy metals, dioxins and PCBs
- No artificial additives, preservatives or processing aids
- Pregnancy safe
- Gentle on the stomach
- Made in the UK
- Manufactured to ISO/GMP/BRC accreditation
- 100% plant-based vegicap may be split and powder mixed with food or drink
Together health supplements are natural food-sourced vitamins and minerals that are better absorbed, better retained and better utilised by the body.
When you take Together Vitamins, you`re supplementing your vitamin and vital nutrient intake with a product that`s been specifically designed so that your body can make the most out of it.