Omegaflex DUO combines highly bioavailable glucosamine hydrochloride, calcium and other trace minerals derived from the marine algae Algas Calcareas with 70% ethyl-EPA concentrate from marine anchovy oil, GLA and triterpenes from organic virgin evening primrose oil.
With the added benefits of vitamins C & D3 and zinc, the natural ingredients in Omegaflex DUO are synergistically combined to provide daily support for optimal joint and bone health.
Calcium, zinc and vitamins C & D3 are required for the maintenance of normal bones, as well as for collagen synthesis, which provides strength, resilience and support to cartilage, tendons and bones. Zinc and vitamin D3 contribute to the normal function of the immune system. Vitamin C maintains the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, which may be beneficial to active individuals.
- Hypoallergenic glucosamine hydrochloride (non-shellfish-derived)
- Ethyl-EPA derived from sustainable marine anchovies and certified free from PCBs, mercury & dioxins
- Unique algae derived calcium is efficiently utilised by the body, avoiding any heart health contraindications associated with standard calcium supplements
- Vitamins C & D3 and zinc for immune support
- Free from: dairy, gluten, lactose, shellfish, yeast
- Not tested on animals
Igennus Healthcare Nutrition manufacture premium science-based supplements. Their best-selling pure EPA omega-3 supplements are popular for mood balance, heart health & children`s development.
A family-run company currently based in Cambridge, co-founder Dr Jav Nazemi, his wife and two daughters are all involved in the daily operations of the company. In turn, this ensures it feels more like an extended family rather than a business. Their team is completely focused on, and hugely passionate about health and optimum nutrition. And they`re here to help you on your journey.