• Pound
  • Euro
  • Dollar
Quick Links


0 Items

Ener-C Sport Mixed Berry Electrolyte Drink Mix - 12 Sachets

£11.99 119 reward points

UK Delivery £2.95 - Free when you spend £15

In stock -This product will ship tomorrow if ordered today.

Multi-buy discounts
Buy 2+ Buy 3+ Buy 5+
5% off7% off10% off
Add to basket

100% Secure Shopping

Vegan  Vegetarian 


Product code: 12833


Ener-C Sport replenishes essential electrolytes and minerals lost through sweat. Drink throughout the day to help fuel your body, or before, during, and after exercise so you can perform your best.

Refuel your active lifestyle with this mixed berry flavoured drink mix. Ener-C Sport helps enhance the body’s energy reserves, restores and supports the body’s electrolytes, and helps with exercise recovery.


12 Sachets

Contents: Per Serving:
Calories 10
Total Carbohydrate 1g
   Sugars 1g
Vitamin C 250mg
Calcium 50mg
Magnesium 50mg
Zinc 5mg
Selenium 5mcg
Chromium 20mcg
Chloride 293mg
Sodium 125mg
Potassium 110mg
Citric Acid 580mg
Glucose 800mg


Natural Berry Juice Powder, Natural Raspberry Juice Powder, Coconut Water Powder, Beet Juice Powder, Stevia.


Take 1 packet 2 times per day. Dissolve contents of 1 packet into 500ml of water and drink.

For adult use only. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Take with food or immediately after meals.



  • Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a gastrointestinal ulceration or obstruction.
  • Do not use with other potassium-containing supplements or with potassium-containing salt substitutes.
  • Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 6 months.


Below are reviews of Ener-C Sport Mixed Berry Electrolyte Drink Mix - 12 Sachets by bodykind customers. If you have tried this product we'd love to hear what you think so please leave a review.

Leave a review

Questions & Answers

Below are questions that bodykind customers have asked us about this product. If you want to know more about this product please don't hesitate to ask us a question.

Ask us a question

Back to top