The LoofCo Washing-Up Brush with Handle is versatile enough for everyday washing-up and robust enough for scrubbing baked-on food. Effective for cleaning crockery, cutlery, pans and woks.
- Registered with the Vegan Society, plastic-free, biodegradable and recyclable
- Made from coir coconut fibre around a metal core, with a curved brush head design
- Recyclable alternative to plastic washing-up brushes
- Convenient size: 20cm x 7cm
- Useful for everyday washing-up or scrubbing off tough foods
Skilfully hand-made in Sri Lanka from coir coconut fibre wrapped around a galvanised metal core that will not rust. The addition of a rubberwood handle together with the curved brush head design makes it a versatile option. Each durable brush will last for months and when worn out can be recycled. Each brush also has a convenient string loop.
LoofCo is a unique range of pads, brushes and accessories for washing-up, household cleaning and personal care. Plastic-free, biodegradable and recyclable, LoofCo products are an effective alternative to plastic scourers, brushes, exfoliators and sponges.
Long-lasting, non-scratch and durable, clean your house using quality products in the natural, holistic way with LoofCo.