LAMBERTS Vitamin D3 drops offer an easy and convenient way to take vitamin D making it an excellent choice for the whole family. Each drop provides 5mcg (200iu) of vitamin D3, and with 600 drops per 20ml bottle, one bottle goes a long way!
- A convenient way of taking vitamin D daily
- Suitable for the whole family
- Provides 5mcg (200iu) per drop
- Tasteless and odourless
- Contains an added mixture of vitamin E tocopherols to prevent the oil from going rancid
The vitamin D3 is suspended in a base of virgin olive oil, which is both tasteless and odourless, making it palatable to even the fussiest of people. An added mixture of natural vitamin E tocopherols, an important antioxidant, prevents the oil from going rancid and has the advantage of being preservative-free.
Vitamin D plays many important roles in the body. It contributes to the:
- Maintenance of normal bones
- Maintenance of normal muscle function
- Maintenance of normal teeth
- Maintenance of normal function of the immune system
- Process of cell division
- Normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorous
- Normal blood calcium levels
LAMBERTS is the UK`s leading supplier of food supplements to Practitioners, GP`s, Nutritionists and Pharmacists who use nutrition in healthcare.
Their healthcare philosophy consists of sound science - they only develop health products supported by a valid scientific rationale, and always at the right potency for maximum benefit.
Founded in 1982, LAMBERTS produce the highest quality products in some of the most modern and technically advanced factories within Europe, using only natural ingredients.