Living Nutrition Organic Fermented Passionflower is rich in valuable micronutrients, enzymes, and full-spectrum compounds to bring balance and harmony to the mind during times of stress.
Passionflower is a popular herb that has been revered as a medicinal plant for over 2,000 years. This powerful nervine herb was traditionally used for nervous restlessness and to help the body to unwind after a busy day.
Organic Fermented Passionflower is rich in valuable micronutrients, enzymes, and full-spectrum compounds to bring balance and harmony to the mind during times of stress.
It is a fully live nutritional tonic to quiet the mind and support inner peace. It contains the alkaloid chrysin which has been found to increase amounts of the calming neurotransmitter GABA in the brain.
- 500mg Passionflower per serving
- 100% plant-based organic, fermented nutrition
- Higher levels of polyphenols
- Maintains natural synergy
- Rich in enzymes and biotics
- Freeze-dried for freshness
- No isolates, excipients or additives
- Packaging is 100% plastic-free
- Naturally Gluten-free and Dairy-free
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Living Nutrition manufacture a range of foods and herbs, which are 100% fermented using a patented kefir-kombucha fermentation process, containing 35 strains of microorganisms to create a living matrix of bio-activated enzymes, nutrients and microorganisms.
The kefir used in Living Nutrition’s kefir-kombucha fermentation process is highly regarded by many as the original ‘superfood’ due to its superior nutritional value. Many of the nutrients have only recently begun to be truly understood for the remarkable health benefits they offer.