Pharma Nord NADH (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) is a compound found within all living cells in the human body.
It’s classified as a coenzyme, which assists biochemical reactions occurring within the body, such as the metabolism of food into energy (known as cellular respiration).
Nicotinic acid from food and supplements is converted in the body into its main metabolically active form nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD).
NADH is known as the reduced state of NAD. Both forms plays a major role in the citric acid cycle and the electron transport chain, key steps in respiration that occur in the mitochondria of each cell (known as the powerhouse of the cell).
The tablets are slow-release, which prolongs the effect of the active ingredients.
- Boosts energy by improving mitochondrial function in the cells
- Increases muscle strength
- The slow-release formula for optimum uptake and use by the body
- Contains NADH and Vitamin B3 which contributes to energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Pharma Nord’s goal is to offer a series of dietary supplements, natural remedies and medicinal drugs that are characterised by a superior degree of quality bioavailability and efficacy.