Trilogy are the winners of the Beauty Shortlist Awards 2017 for Best International Natural/Organic Skincare Brand.
Trilogy Ultra Hydrating Body Cream
Intense hydration and enhanced skin radiance at your fingertips. Packed with deeply-hydrating plant oils and specially created to enhance your skin`s natural radiance, this ultra-rich cream is our most intensive body moisturiser.
A rich blend of Evening Primrose, Jojoba and certified organic Rosehip oils deeply moisturise and nourish the skin while Sunflower oil and Manuka Honey soften and protect while Licorice and Mica - a light-reflecting mineral - leaves shimmering, radiant skin you`ll love.
Free from: Parabens, silicones, harsh detergents and surfactants, PEG`s and fillers, synthetic colours and fragrances, bioaccumulating substances, Non GMO derived ingredients.
Choosing Trilogy Has Environmental Benefits:
- 100% natural active ingredients and fragrances;
- Recyclable packaging;
- Globally approved safe preservative system;
- Against animal testing.
The NaTrue label is your guarantee that the product you are buying is as natural as it can be:
- Natural and organic ingredients.
- Soft manufacturing processes.
- Environmentally friendly practices.
- No synthetic fragrances and colours.
- No petroleum derived products (Parafines, PEG, Propyl, Alkyl etc.)
- No genetically modified ingredients (complying with EU organic regulation.)
- No irradiation of end product and botanical ingredients.
- Products must not be tested on animals.
Requirements to be met by packaging and packaging materials:
- As far as possible packaging must be kept to a minimum.
- If at all possible, products should be designed for multiple use (except for sample packs).
- If at all technically feasible and available, recyclable packaging materials, if possible made of renewable raw materials, are to be used.
- Halogenated plastics may not be used as packaging materials.
- Pressurised gas (VOC) packs cannot be certified as natural or organic cosmetics according to NaTrue.
For more information visit the NaTrue website here.