Also Fairtrade Certified!
TIPS 2010 Highly Commended Award - Recommended by Midwives
Green People Organic Babies Baby Salve is a natural rescue salve to soothe baby`s skin containing organic hemp, calendula and lavender
Not only Certified Organic, now Fairtrade Certified too!
Can also be used as a nipple cream and is suitable for adults who may be prone to eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis. Contains no Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, no detergents. This is a non aqueous cream.
- For smoothing onto baby’s hands, face, body and bottom
- 96% organic for sensitive and delicate skin
- Water-resistant to protect against dampness when your baby has nappy rash
- Soothes and softens your baby’s skin using only pure, natural ingredients
- Can also be used as a nipple cream
- Certified with the Soil Association
Vegetarian not vegan due to Beeswax content
This natural baby product is made without Parabens, Lanolin, phthalates, artificial perfumes, petrochemicals and colourants to bring you the purest rescue salve that nature can offer.
The plastics and all of the packaging materials that Green People use are checked, assessed and approved by Soil Association, Organic Food Federation and EcoCert, each of whom have very strict standards on the environmental impact of cosmetics and their packaging. All Green People plastic packaging is made of either PP or PE plastics, both of which are 100% recyclable. Modern recycling processes mean that both of these can be recycled many times, not just the once.