We are unable to deliver this product outside the UK mainland due to postal restrictions.
An excellent unit for general pain relief - combines the accuracy of a digital TENS, with the intuitive control of an analogue unit.
- Digital Settings - Target TENS offers a wide range of settings with simple, intuitive controls. Digital settings are accurate and repeatable.
- Large LCD display - The large, clear LCD display makes its easier for visually impaired to set and operate.
- Two Burst and two Modulation modes- Offering a large choice of sensations for long term users.
- Treatment Timer- Automatically switches the unit off after the set time.
- Memory- Reverts to last setting used when switched on.
- Intensity Lock- Intensity controls can be locked to avoid accidental change. Multi-turn setting knob gives sensitive control.
- Doctor Locking- Physician can lock settings to avoid accidental change.
- Power saving - Unit switches off if left at zero strength for more than 5 minutes.
- Economical - Uses AA batteries to give long life and low running costs.
Output: Maximum 150 mA (peak value) across 500 Ohm load
Pulse Width: From 50µS to 250µS adjustable
Pulse rate: From 1Hz to 150Hz Adjustable
Waveform: Symmetrical Bi-phasic rectangular, or Mono-phasic rectangular
5 Modes are available: Constant, Burst I, Burst II, Pulse Width Modulation, Pulse rate and Pulse width Modulation.
How TENS works
TENS is a method of natural pain relief used and recommended throughout the world by pain clinics and physiotherapy departments for all types of long term pain.
Not only does TENS reduce your pain, it can also help you to reduce your need for painkillers. TENS is simply a means of stimulating your bodys own natural defences against pain.
TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) delivers tiny, safe, electrical signals through conductive pads to stimulate the nerves under your skin. These signals act in two ways: They block the transmission of pain signals travelling in nearby nerves, stopping them going through the spinal cord to the brain, and they send their own message to the brain, triggering the release of endorphin - the bodys own natural painkiller.
Some examples of conditions helped by TENS machines are:
Angina, Ankylosing spondylitis, Arthritis, Back Pain, Bell`s Palsy, Bursitis, Dysmenorrhea, Endometriosis, Fibroids, Fibromyalgia, Labour pain, Multiple Sclerosis, Neck Pain, Osteoarthritis, Period Pain, Phantom Limb Pain, Raynauds, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI).
(Right click and `Save Target As...` to download)