The SonicStim is an innovative high-performance device for home and ambulatory treatment.
SonicStim is an Ultrasound therapy unit and TENS machine combined into a single, ergonomic device. It can be used separately for pain therapy, for the typical applications of 1 MHz ultrasound (deep tissue treatment of muscle pain), and in combined mode - dramatically amplifying the effects of both natural treatments
3 PRODUCTS IN ONE
Ultrasound only - TENS only - Combined Ultrasound and TENS
- 15 preset programmes:- Ultrasound therapy only programme at 1 MHz, 7 combined ultrasound + TENS programmes (Ultrasound head is used as one of the TENS electrodes, 7 TENS only programmes(Two TENS electrode pads)
- 1MHz ultrasound with maximum power of 4W, maximum surface intensity 1W/cm². Ultrasound frequency designed for optimal penetration into the tissues (Intensity reduced by half at approx 4 cm)
- Pulsed ultrasound with 5 levels of intensity: 5% -20% -50% -80% -100% (Duty cycle)
- TENS unit with preset programmes, ouput range from 2 to 150Hz and pulse width of 60 to 250 microseconds. Maximum output 80mA zero to peak into 500 Ohm
- Mains powered - 15V safety medical power supply adaptor
- Medical Device certificate CE0123
How TENS works
TENS is a method of natural pain relief used and recommended throughout the world by pain clinics and physiotherapy departments for all types of long term pain.
Not only does TENS reduce your pain, it can also help you to reduce your need for painkillers. TENS is simply a means of stimulating your bodys own natural defences against pain.
TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) delivers tiny, safe, electrical signals through conductive pads to stimulate the nerves under your skin. These signals act in two ways: They block the transmission of pain signals travelling in nearby nerves, stopping them going through the spinal cord to the brain, and they send their own message to the brain, triggering the release of endorphin - the bodys own natural painkiller.
Some examples of conditions helped by TENS machines are:
Angina, Ankylosing spondylitis, Arthritis, Back Pain, Bell`s Palsy, Bursitis, Dysmenorrhea, Endometriosis, Fibroids, Fibromyalgia, Labour pain, Multiple Sclerosis, Neck Pain, Osteoarthritis, Period Pain, Phantom Limb Pain, Raynauds, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI).
The TensCare SonicStim comes with a 2 year warranty.
For further information and instructions about the TensCare SonicStim, please click on the link below: