Weleda are the winners of the Beauty Shortlist Awards 2017 for Best International Natural/Organic Skincare Brand.
Weleda Wild Rose formulation contains organic wild rose oil, jojoba oil and hamamelis noticeably smoothes the skin.
Weleda Body Lotions contain pure plant oils derived from sun-ripened seeds and fruits, which are full of energy and active ingredients. These oils, rich in essential fatty acids, are absorbed exceptionally well by the skin and stimulate its natural regenerative process.
Organic Wild Rose
The Weleda rose project started in the Isparta region in 2001 with only a few participants. The local rose oil distiller Sebat, an advisor for organic cultivation and 30 small-scale pioneering farmers, worked in collaboration with Weleda. The project eventually inspired 300 farmers to switch to the sustainable cultivation of organic Damask roses giving our Wild Rose range its unique fragrance.
The cooperation between Weleda and the Sebat rose distillery is a perfect example of a sustainable and organic business practice. Weleda guarantees purchase of Rose Absolute perfume, and as a result receives a consistently high level of quality, in plentiful supply.
The NaTrue label is your guarantee that the product you are buying is as natural as it can be:
- Natural and organic ingredients.
- Soft manufacturing processes.
- Environmentally friendly practices.
- No synthetic fragrances and colours.
- No petroleum derived products (Parafines, PEG, Propyl, Alkyl etc.)
- No genetically modified ingredients (complying with EU organic regulation.)
- No irradiation of end product and botanical ingredients.
- Products must not be tested on animals.