Green People Organic Babies Nurturing Baby Oil is a scent-free baby oil to gently nourish your baby’s skin.
- Softens and soothes your baby`s very sensitive skin
- A beautiful blend of natural oils balance and restore dry skin
- Gently targets cradle cap by softening and releasing flaky skin
- Keeps mum’s tummy supple by improving skin elasticity, which may help reduce stretchmarks
- A favourite amongst expectant mums who can`t tolerate any fragrance
Naturally No - SLS, SLES, methylisothiazolinone (MI), methylchloroisothiazolinone (MCI), parabens, lanolin, phthalates, propylene glycol, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), harsh foaming agents, irritating emulsifiers, synthetic fragrance, PABA-sunscreen, gluten, colourants, petrochemicals, urea, DEA, TEA or PEGs.
Suitable for those who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis.
The plastics and all of the packaging materials that Green People use are checked, assessed and approved by Soil Association, Organic Food Federation and EcoCert, each of whom have very strict standards on the environmental impact of cosmetics and their packaging. All Green People plastic packaging is made of either PP or PE plastics, both of which are 100% recyclable. Modern recycling processes mean that both of these can be recycled many times, not just the once.