An easily absorbed, intensely nourishing treatment for dry, chapped hands, that leaves your hands soft and smooth. Natural care for sensitive hands.
Best Eczema Range
Neutral products offer natural organic protection and care for people with allergy, eczema and extremly sensitive skin. All the formulas are free from flower and herbal extracts and essential oils.
Sensitive skin needs special care
Especially gentle care for a soothing sensation - The Neutral system is wonderfully soothing, protective and pampering to particularly sensitive skin. Developed on the basis of the founder of lavera’s personal experience, the system also incorporates the latest dermatological findings. Truly beneficial for sensitive skin.
The lavera Guarantee
- 100% free from synthetic preservatives, perfumes, colourants and mineral oil products.
- 100% pure vegetable oils, active plant agents and essences.
- 100% skin mild emulsifiers and surfactants.
- Produced according to either BDIH or NaTrue guidelines for natural cosmetics.
- Against animal testing.
Many lavera products are certified by NaTrue as natural cosmetics so you can see at a glance that the product is genuinely natural.
Unlike other certification schemes which are often expensive to sign up to and lucrative for the certifying body, NaTrue is a not-for-profit initiative. Started in 2008, by an international group of natural and organic manufacturers sharing the highest ideals, NaTrue operates worldwide.
The NaTrue label is your guarantee that the product you are buying is as natural as it can be:
- Natural and organic ingredients.
- Soft manufacturing processes.
- Environmentally friendly practices.
- No synthetic fragrances and colours.
- No petroleum derived products (Parafines, PEG, Propyl, Alkyl etc.)
- No genetically modified ingredients (complying with EU organic regulation.)
- No irradiation of end product and botanical ingredients.
- Products must not be tested on animals.
Requirements to be met by packaging and packaging materials:
- As far as possible packaging must be kept to a minimum.
- If at all possible, products should be designed for multiple use (except for sample packs).
- If at all technically feasible and available, recyclable packaging materials, if possible made of renew-able raw materials, are to be used.
- Halogenated plastics may not be used as packaging materials.
- Pressurised gas (VOC) packs cannot be certified as natural or organic cosmetics according to NaTrue.
For more information visit the NaTrue website here