A balanced blend of omega 6 fatty acids gamma linolenic acid (GLA) and linoleic acid (LA) combined with omega 3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Also naturally contains the omega 9 fatty acid oleic acid.
Benefits of Quest Super Omega
The EPA and DHA found in Quest Super Omega has the following benefits:
- Contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Supports anti-inflammatory actions
- Helps maintain joint health
- Reduces pain and stiffness
- Improves mobility
Gamma linolenic acid (GLA) is an essential omega 6 fatty acid that:
- Supports hormonal balance during a woman`s monthly cycle to help reduce PMS symptoms
- Is involved in inflammatory responses in the body
- Supports normal blood coagulation processes
- Helps maintain general skin health
Additionally, evening primrose oil - which this product contains - is indicated in the symptomatic relief of atopic dermatitis.
It is recommended that post-menopausal women and the elderly consider supplementing with essential fatty acids, such as Quest Cod Liver Oil Omega 3 Fatty Acids, to protect heart, skin and joint health.
Take a look at our Quest Platinum Biotix and Quest Omega 3 Fish Oil to find out more about the benefits Quest Excellence products have to offer.