Valid UK Warranty & UK Plug!
The Sedona nine tray digital food dehydrator from Tribest - accurately and efficiently distributes heated air, drying foods better and much more evenly when compared to other food dehydrators. Additionally, Sedona’s heating compartment can be divided into two drying chambers offering unsurpassed versatility while using less electricity and eliminating excess waste.
Other food dehydrators claim to be digital but only offer digital timers and do not control the current temperature within the drying chamber. Sedona is the only dehydrator which offers an all digital control panel and is fully automated to accurately control the way your food is dehydrated.
Two digitally controlled fans with heating coils and heat sensors divide Sedona into two drying chambers. Dual Fan Technology allows you to program Sedona to be used at its full capacity or half its capacity. Conveniently choose to dehydrate four, five or nine trays of food at a time for small to large batches of your favorite recipes. Additionally, set Sedona’s already quiet fans to day or night mode for extreme quiet operation.
Dual Fan Technology
Sedona is the first dehydrator to offer a total of 600 watts using two sets of 300-watt independent fans, two heating coils, and two heat sensors, controlled digitally and grouped together to form two fan-heater-sets, which can be set to operate independently or simultaneously, giving you the option to dehydrate up to nine trays of your favorite dehydrated recipes at once. Because Sedona can be set using only one fan-heater-set (one fan with heating-coil and heat sensor), less energy is used when dehydrating smaller batches of your favorite recipe, overall noise is reduced during operation, and heated air is managed more accurately and distributed more evenly throughout Sedona.
Each heat sensor monitors the current temperature of each independent fan- heater-set within its own chamber - designed to improve the efficiency and overall quality of circulated air during the dehydration process.
- On/Off Switch – Easily switch Sedona on and off without having to disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet and preventing electric shock or damage to Sedona.
- Temperature Display Mode – The digital temperature display panel displays your desired temperature in Fahrenheit (°F) or in Celsius (°C) degrees. The blinking glyph next to the temperature display reading identifies which heating coil is active.
- Quiet Operation – Sedona has extremely quiet fans but also features a unique night mode setting which reduces the speed of each fan, thus reducing overall noise for quieter operation during the evening hours when you are sleeping.
- Energy Efficient - Sedona® efficiently and evenly distributes heated air utilizing Dual Fan Technology controlled digitally for optimum performance. Each fan-heater-set can be used independently to dehydrate four to five trays for smaller batches of your favorite dehydrated recipes; using less energy when compared to dehydrating nine trays with both fans at full capacity.
- Glass Window – Easily monitor the food dehydration process with your own eyes without having to switch the unit off or opening the unit door.
- Digital Temperature Control – Because the heated air from each fan-heater-set is monitored by its own heat sensor, temperature can be easily adjusted to your preferred setting for the most accurate and efficient operation.
- Electronic Digital Display – Accurately and easily set Sedona to your preferred temperature setting without disruption using the Digital Control Panel.
- Digital Timer - Adjust the digital timer to dehydration times up to 99 hours or set Sedona to continuous mode for 150 hours of uninterrupted operation.
- Compact Design – Sized identically to replace most microwave oven space designs.
- Dual Fan Technology – Each fan-heater-set has its own heat sensor which monitors the current temperature of each chamber inside Sedona. Dual Fan Technology allows you to use one or both fan-heater-sets at a time at one temperature setting for small to large batches of food dehydration.
- BPA Free Plastic Trays and Tray Mesh Screens – Each tray and mesh screen is made only with BPA free material and designed to optimize the dehydration area inside Sedona. Additionally, Sedona’s casing is also BPA Free compared to other dehydrators which use harmful black dyes in their trays to help mask food stains, Sedona only uses clear plastic trays to make cleaning easier.
- Air Vents – Sedona is designed with multiple air vents to allow for both even and efficient air flow and circulation of heated air.
Includes 3 Reusable Fabricated Teflon Drying Sheets
From fruit leather to raw cookies, the reusable drying sheet is food safe, BPA free and can be used as a flat non-stick surface to create your favourite dried food recipes inside the Sedona Dehydrator. It`s flexible and easy to use. Designed to be used with the open tray to create a level surface, place one sheet inside the open tray and add your ingredients to the sheet.
- Dimensions: Length (500mm), Width (432mm), Height (370mm)
- Power: 600w
- Weight (boxed): 14.6kg
- Warranty: 5 years
(Right click and `Save Target As...` to download)