Trilogy are the winners of the Beauty Shortlist Awards 2017 for Best International Natural/Organic Skincare Brand.
For eyes that look and feel younger, brighter and refreshed. Packed with a powerful cocktail of antioxidant-rich botanical extracts. Co-enzyme Q10 protects against photo ageing while caffeine from Green Coffee stimulates microcirculation to decrease puffiness and Horse Chestnut helps reduce the appearance of dark circles.
This product is ideal for cooling, revitalising, tightening, toning and brightening.
Choosing Trilogy has Environmental Benefits:
- Recyclable packaging
- Certified Carbon Neutral Company
- Supporting indigenous and rural development
- Non GMO
- Against Animal Testing
Trilogy Age Proof is a natural skincare range that protects skin from the first signs of ageing and as your skin matures.
Age Proof products contain unique formulations of high performing natural actives, which are different to those in the rest of the Trilogy range and designed specifically to help skin achieve its best complexion from the first signs of ageing and as it matures.
Trilogy Age Proof products can be complimented by other Trilogy products to complete your skincare regime particularly:
The NaTrue label is your guarantee that the product you are buying is as natural as it can be:
- Natural and organic ingredients.
- Soft manufacturing processes.
- Environmentally friendly practices.
- No synthetic fragrances and colours.
- No petroleum derived products (Parafines, PEG, Propyl, Alkyl etc.)
- No genetically modified ingredients (complying with EU organic regulation.)
- No irradiation of end product and botanical ingredients.
- Products must not be tested on animals.
Requirements to be met by packaging and packaging materials:
- As far as possible packaging must be kept to a minimum.
- If at all possible, products should be designed for multiple use (except for sample packs).
- If at all technically feasible and available, recyclable packaging materials, if possible made of renewable raw materials, are to be used.
- Halogenated plastics may not be used as packaging materials.
- Pressurised gas (VOC) packs cannot be certified as natural or organic cosmetics according to NaTrue.
For more information visit the NaTrue website here.