Best before date is 30th September 2019
Solgar® Vitamin C 1000mg with rose hips is a premium supplement suitable for vegans and just 1 tablet a day provides 1000mg of vitamin C and one of its synergistic counterparts, rose hips.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin, sourced from natural ingredients such as rose hips and acerola. Rose hips contain bioflavonoids which naturally occur with vitamin C in nature. Bioflavonoids help to enhance the absorption and bioavailability so make sure you will receive all the benefits form vitamin C.
Vitamin C is an essential, water-soluble vitamin that is only stored in the body in small amounts. This vitamin helps fight free radicals. Free radicals can lead to oxidative stress and the premature aging of cells. Vitamin C also help maintain a healthy immune system and has multiple benefits to help to reach optimal health.
Just 1 tablet a day will contribute to:
- The normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- The normal energy-yielding metabolism
- The normal functioning of the nervous system
- The normal psychological function
- The normal functioning of the immune system, as well as during and after intense physical exercise
- The protection of cells from oxidative stress
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- The regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- The increase of iron absorption
All Solgar® products meet our industry recognised “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health - 98% of Solgar® consumers recommend the brand.
Solgar has been providing innovative, top-quality and wide-range of supplements to consumers since 1947. They are driven by the science of nutrition and use state of the art manufacturing facilities to provide consumers with the highest quality vitamins, minerals, botanicals and food extracts available. Their mission is to enhance the total health and well-being of consumers. Solgar strive to achieve this by exclusively distributing their products to knowledgeable retailers worldwide who receive our on-going comprehensive supplement training and nutrition education. These retailers can then guide the consumers through the wide range of supplement choices available.