Solgar® Earth Source Multi Nutrient Formula includes natural plant compounds and combines them with highly bioavailable vitamins and minerals, essential fatty acids and fibres to create our most complete multi nutrient formula ever.
Whole food concentrates are some of the most nutritionally potent plant foods on earth. Plant foods such as spirulina, wheatgrass, sprouted barley juice, chlorella and garlic are bursting with bioflavonoids, enzymes, nucleic acids, pigments and other healthy substances unique to natural plant foods.
A daily dose of 3 tablets delivers all of the following key ingredients:
- Vitamin C - calcium ascorbate with rose hips. Calcium ascorbate is buffered to be less acidic and gentler on the stomach than other forms of vitamin C
- Natural vitamin E - an antioxidant nutrient, which in its natural form is significantly more biologically active than synthetic vitamin E
- The formula includes B vitamin coenzymes for maximum absorption and utilisation. B-Vitamins are essential for releasing energy stored in food
- The unique Earth Source Multi-Nutrient Formula is specially formulated utilising minerals in forms known for their optimal absorption and bioavailability, Including amino acid chelates and other organic mineral forms
- Iron bisglycinate - a highly absorbable form of iron that is less likely to be constipating and is gentler on the digestive tract than other iron forms. Iron deficiency causes anaemia resulting in fatigue and suppressed immune function
- Chromium picolinate - yeast free source of chromium that helps maintain normal blood sugar levels
- Citrus bioflavonoids - found together with vitamin C in nature, especially in fruits and vegetables such as peppers, berries and citrus fruits
- Bromelain (from pineapple); betaine HCI; amylase; lipase; cellulase - digestive enzymes derived from vegetarian sources which help breakdown protein, carbohydrates, fats and fibre respectively
- RNA/DNA - nucleic acids that act as the chemical messengers of all genetic material
- Beta carotene - one member of a family of over 400 natural compounds called carotenoids, which have potent antioxidant properties and are important as part of a healthy diet. Beta carotene can be converted in the body to retinol (vitamin A)
- Chlorophyll - the green pigment that is found in plants, which use it to manufacture energy from light in a process called photosynthesis. The molecular structure of chlorophyll closely resembles haemoglobin, the oxygen carrying pigment in the blood
- Spirulina - a blue-green algae
- Wheat Grass Juice
- Sprouted Barley Juice - the young sprouted vegetation of barley
- Flaxseed Oil (linseed oil) - a cold-pressed oil that provides a balance of polyunsaturated omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids in the form of alpha-linolenic acid and linoleic acid
- Sunflower and borage seed oil powders
- Chlorella - a green food
- Bee Pollen - pollen is the male reproductive agent of flowering plants which is carried by the female worker bee to fertilise other plants
- Ginseng (Siberian) - classified as an adaptogen, a natural substance which helps the body adapt to physical and environmental stress
Garlic - the use of garlic dates back at least 4000 years. Garlic is a natural source of sulphur-containing compounds such as allicin and methionine.
Active herbal base - provides a blend of herbal powders designed to complement the wide range of nutrients and wholefoods found in the Earth Source formula
- Oat bran and apple pectin fibres - soluble fibres
All Solgar® products meet our industry recognised “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health - 98% of Solgar® consumers recommend the brand.
Solgar has been providing innovative, top-quality and wide-range of supplements to consumers since 1947. They are driven by the science of nutrition and use state of the art manufacturing facilities to provide consumers with the highest quality vitamins, minerals, botanicals and food extracts available. Their mission is to enhance the total health and well-being of consumers. Solgar strive to achieve this by exclusively distributing their products to knowledgeable retailers worldwide who receive our on-going comprehensive supplement training and nutrition education. These retailers can then guide the consumers through the wide range of supplement choices available.