Solgar® Liquid B12 2000mcg with B-Complex provides an easy-to-use Vitamin B12 with a B-complex, for those who have difficulty taking tablets or capsules. Vitamin B12 plays a number of different roles in the body such as reducing tiredness, assisting in the release of energy from foods and supporting your vitality.
Presented in liquid form, this product is a convenient, easy to take version of this versatile nutrient, and is particularly important for those with a restrictive diet (such as vegan). Beyond energy Vitamin B12 has several health benefits supporting general vitality and wellbeing.
Vitamin B12 is naturally found in fish, dairy produce, organ meats, beef, pork, fortified foods and is a water-soluble vitamin. Vitamin B12 is necessary to maintain energy and general vitality and has numerous health benefits. Solgar’s Liquid B12 bypasses the stomach and is absorbed directly into the blood.
Solgar® Liquid B12 2000mcg with B-Complex promotes the health of the nervous system and healthy blood cell formation, and support energy metabolism, with just one full dropper up to two times a day.
The main ingredient, Vitamin B12, supports energy metabolism and contributes to:
- Energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal homocysteine metabolism
- Normal psychological function
- Normal red blood cell formation
- Normal function of the immune system
- The process of cell division
The B-Complex provides:
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) which contributes to normal mental performance
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6 and B12 which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and energy-yielding metabolism
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Niacin (B3) and Vitamin B6 which contribute to normal nervous system and psychological functions
- Thiamine (B1) which contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Riboflavin (B2) which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the maintenance of normal vision
- Niacin (B3) and Biotin (B7) which contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
- Biotin (B7) which contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
All Solgar® products meet our industry recognised “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health - 98% of Solgar® consumers recommend the brand.
Solgar has been providing innovative, top-quality and wide-range of supplements to consumers since 1947. They are driven by the science of nutrition and use state of the art manufacturing facilities to provide consumers with the highest quality vitamins, minerals, botanicals and food extracts available. Their mission is to enhance the total health and well-being of consumers. Solgar strive to achieve this by exclusively distributing their products to knowledgeable retailers worldwide who receive our on-going comprehensive supplement training and nutrition education. These retailers can then guide the consumers through the wide range of supplement choices available.