Solgar® VM-PRIME® for Women is an advanced multivitamin designed to provide nutrient levels that meet or exceed nutritional requirements for women over 50. For example, increased levels of vitamin B-12, Manganese, Zinc, Selenium, Chromium, Copper and Molybdenum.
Fifty can be fabulous. Each stage of life (infancy, adolescence, adulthood and senescence) has unique nutritional requirements. Young and adult populations up to the fourth decade of life require nutrients to support growth, such as the “building” of body tissues. By contrast, middle age and upwards is characterised by a decline in statute, loss of skeletal and muscle tissue, decreased nutrient intake and increased susceptibility to chronic disease. Therefore, it is recommended that people over the age of 50, in addition to a healthy and well-balanced diet, take a quality multivitamin. VM-PRIME for Women is designed to provide optimum nutrition for women seeking to maintain adequate nutrient intake and prevent the onset or progression of disease.
In addition, the two-a-day dosage of VM-PRIME for Women has been made smaller than average multivitamin tablets, making them easier-to-swallow. This unique product supports you looking and feeling healthy from the inside out and has been created to support:
- Heart health including Thiamine which contributes to the normal function of the heart and Choline, which contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitality of hair, skin and nails
- Biotin, selenium and zinc which contribute to the maintenance of normal hair, skin & nails
- Copper which contributes to normal hair & skin pigmentation
- Vitamin C, iodine, niacin, vitamin A which contribute to the maintenance of normal skin & nails
- Collagen formation with Vitamin C which contributes to normal collagen formation
- Brain function as Iodine, iron and zinc which contributes to normal cognitive function
- Hormonal support with Iodine which contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function and Vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Mood balance with Biotin, folate, magnesium, niacin, thiamine, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin C which all contribute to normal psychological function
- Vision with Zinc, Vitamin A, Vitamin B2 which contribute to the maintenance of normal vision
- ealthy bones and teeth with Calcium, magnesium, manganese, vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin K and zinc is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
- The combination of Calcium and vitamin D help to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures
- Energy support with Biotin, iron, magnesium and vitamin B1 which contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and Folate, niacin and Vitamins B2, B12, B6 and C which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Immunity with Copper, folate, iron, selenium, vitamin A, B12, B6, C, D and Zinc which contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Digestion with Calcium which contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
All Solgar® products meet our industry recognised “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar® consumers recommend the brand.
Solgar has been providing innovative, top-quality and wide-range of supplements to consumers since 1947. They are driven by the science of nutrition and use state of the art manufacturing facilities to provide consumers with the highest quality vitamins, minerals, botanicals and food extracts available. Their mission is to enhance the total health and well-being of consumers. Solgar strive to achieve this by exclusively distributing their products to knowledgeable retailers worldwide who receive our on-going comprehensive supplement training and nutrition education. These retailers can then guide the consumers through the wide range of supplement choices available.