Solgar® Vitamin C 500 mg with Rose Hips is a premium supplement suitable for vegans and just 1 tablet a day provides 500 mg of Vitamin C and one of its synergistic counterparts, rose hips.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin, sourced from natural ingredients such as rose hips and acerola. Rose hips contain bioflavonoids which naturally occur with vitamin C in nature. Bioflavonoids help to enhance the absorption and bioavailability so make sure you will receive all the benefits from Vitamin C.
Vitamin C is an essential, water-soluble vitamin that is only stored in the body in small amounts. This vitamin helps fight free radicals. Free radicals can lead to oxidative stress and the premature aging of cells. Vitamin C also helps maintain a healthy immune system and has multiple benefits to help to reach optimal health.
Just 1 tablet a day will contribute to:
- The normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- The normal energy-yielding metabolism
- The normal functioning of the nervous system
- The normal psychological function
- The normal functioning of the immune system, as well as during and after intense physical exercise
- The protection of cells from oxidative stress
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- The regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- The increase of iron absorption
All Solgar® products meet our industry recognised “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar® consumers recommend the brand.
Since 1947, Solgar has created the finest nutritional supplements in small batches, based on tireless research and using only the finest raw materials. When it comes to quality, Solgar is The Gold Standard.
With more than 300 products that bear the hallmark of the gold label, distributed in over 60 countries across the globe, Solgar is trusted by millions of consumers worldwide. They are also committed to protecting the environment and have been Carbon Neutral since 2010.