Solgar® Botanical Female Complex is a unique formulation that combines traditional botanicals with plant extracts to support female health.
Menopausal symptoms are very common and can be an extremely debilitating part of a woman’s life. Solgar Botanical Female Complex combines the synergy of traditional botanicals with plant extracts and wholefoods to help bring relief and support female menopausal health.
Solgar® Botanical Female Complex provides a synergistic blend of traditional botanicals and wholefood extracts to provide systemic support for female menopausal health.
- Red Clover (Trifolium pratense): Phytoestrogenic isoflavones found in red clover have been found to exert favourable effects on blood lipid profiles and are recommended to help regulate “Hot Flushes’
- Sage Leaf (Salvia officinalis): Historically used to reduce hot flushes and studies indicate sage may have anti-hydrotic (sweat reducing) properties
- Lifenol® Hops (Humulus lupulus): Lifenol® is a specific female hop cone extract, standardised for prenylflavonoids, including 8-prenylnaringenin (8-PN). 8-PN is recognized for its potency and ability to reduce hot flushes
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
- Dandelion Leaf (Taraxacum officinale): Dandelions contain sesquiterpene lactones, phytochemical compounds that are unique to this plant
- Schisandra Berry (Schisandra chinensis): Schisandra berry, has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for hundreds of years. Its name is derived from ancient Greek schisis meaning “crevice” or “split”.
This formula also includes grape seed extract, Montmorency cherry, kelp, broccoli, liquorice, flaxseed, and beetroot. These synergistic wholefoods provide supportive phytonutrients.
All Solgar® products meet our industry recognised “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar® consumers recommend the brand.
Solgar has been providing innovative, top-quality and wide-range of supplements to consumers since 1947.
They are driven by the science of nutrition and use state of the art manufacturing facilities to provide consumers with the highest quality vitamins, minerals, botanicals and food extracts available. Their mission is to enhance the total health and well-being of consumers. Solgar strive to achieve this by exclusively distributing their products to knowledgeable retailers worldwide who receive our on-going comprehensive supplement training and nutrition education. These retailers can then guide the consumers through the wide range of supplement choices available.