FiveLac is probably the most effective probiotic treatment on the market. Featuring a proprietary formula that is teeming with live bacteria. FiveLac helps to support healthy intestinal flora and digestion. Starts to work immediately to help boost the friendly bacteria in the body. Great tasting lemon flavour.
FiveLac contains a very small quantity of nutritional yeast. The yeast contained in FiveLac acts as a food for the friendly bacteria, this allows the bacteria to survive the trip through your stomach acids and makes this a very effective treatment.
Targeted Benefits of FiveLac
- Promote a healthy immune system.
- Control occasional digestive upsets.
- Improve your overall digestive health.
- Maintain intestinal flora essential for efficient digestion and assimilation of nutrients.
The word probiotic means "for life" and FiveLac is Life in a stick pack.
What sets FiveLac apart from other probiotics is the technology used to keep the friendly bacteria alive. FiveLac gets live bacteria safely past the acids in the stomach and into your intestinal tract where it does its work.
Selection of Strains
The strains of friendly bacteria in FiveLac were specifically chosen for their unique ability to survive the gastric juices in your stomach and remain alive once they reach your digestive tract.
The secret to FiveLac`s stable shelf life is the specialising manufacturing process which prevents moisture from reaching the product during production and the packaging is designed to keep moisture out.
Controlled Manufacturing Process
Probiotics are formulated under strict laboratory conditions and manufactured in a sterile and controlled environment assuring the highest purity and quality.
Refined dry yeast powder and fructo-oligosaccarides (FOS) are both included in FiveLac to help feed the friendly bacteria in the stick pack as well as help feed them once they reach your intestinal tract.
FiveLac Active Ingredients
- Bacillus coagulans: A probiotic organism that may help control occasional digestion and stomach problems.
- Bacillus subtilis: A probiotic organism that may help crowd out "bad" flora in the intestines.
- Enterococcus faecalis: The Enterococci constitute a major genus within the lactic acid bacteria group, and exists naturally in the human digestive tract. This effective probiotic bacteria is the result of formulation under strict laboratory conditions.