Glucosamine is essential for maintaining healthy cartilage, the smooth tissue that lines joints. There are no edible food sources of glucosamine, so when our bodies fail to manufacture sufficient natural glucosamine, supplementation is useful to help maintain joint mobility.
Why LAMBERTS Vegetarian Glucosamine?
This was one of the first vegetarian glucosamine products available to practitioners.
Whereas the raw material base of most other glucosamine products is shellfish, this glucosamine hydrochloride (HCl) is manufactured from a vegetable source that is converted to glucosamine through a fermentation process.
This makes it suitable for both vegetarians and vegans, and for people with an allergy to shellfish.
Please note that some glucosamine hydrochloride products are in fact made from shellfish, with the hydrochloride salt simply being chosen instead of the sulphate. However LAMBERTS product is guaranteed to be from a vegetable source.
Summary of LAMBERTS Vegetarian Glucosamine benefits
- 660mg of Glucosamine HCI per tablet
- One of the first vegetarian glucosamine products available to practitioners
- Guaranteed from a natural vegetable source
- The only form of glucosamine suitable for vegetarians, vegans and those with an allergy to shellfish
- These are coated tablets, small and easy to swallow
- Manufactured in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards
- Disintegrated in less than 1 hour