TERRANOVA CoQ10 30mg Complex enhanced with highly active, whole and unadulterated superfoods and botanicals. This a compound found throughout the body and plays an essential role in the production of ATP, the body`s main energy source.
Stabilized Rice Bran (SRB)
As well as being a source of CoQ10, SRB contains many antioxidants such as tocotrienols, tocopherols and alpha lipoic acid, which complement both the antioxidant and cardiovascular support attributes of coenzyme Q10. SRB also contains dietary fat which facilitate the absorption of CoQ10 (a fat-soluble nutrient).
Acai berries contain CoQ10 as well as other potent antioxidants such as vitamin E and anthocyaniside flavonoids which complement the cardiovascular support properties of CoQ10. Approximately 40% of the dry weight of the berries is comprised of fatty acids, which facilitate absorption of CoQ10.
Sea Buckthorn Berry
Like acai, sea buckthorn berries contain CoQ10 as well as other antioxidants (such as vitamins C and E and numerous flavonoids) which complement the cardiovascular support properties of CoQ10. The berries are also very high in fatty acids, which facilitate the absorption of CoQ10.
Artichoke leaf has been shown to have a positive influence on bile flow and the activity of bile acids, which are known to facilitate the absorption of coenzyme Q10.
What Is MAGNIFOOD?
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient-rich foods, called Magnifood. Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner which enhances the body`s biochemical environment in order to maximise the potential benefits of the product`s vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients. Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried. Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant`s enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant`s original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
- Enhancing absorption, bioavailability, utilisation, activity, stability, function and effect of the product`s nutrients.
- Providing synergistic enzymes and co-factors crucial to the utilisation and functions of the product`s nutrients.
- Providing a vast array of phytonutrients that enhance the potential functions and/or applications of the product.
- Providing ingredients which enhance the overall content of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the product.
- Protecting ingredients from oxidative damage, helping to support the stability and activity of the product`s nutrients.