Previously known as Probiotic Complex with Prebiotics
TERRANOVA Microflora Complex is a Beneficial digestive bacteria and prebiotic complex enhanced with highly active, whole, and unadulterated superfoods and botanicals.
Burdock is one of the most valuable of all plants in terms of prebiotic properties. The root contains a remarkably high percentage of fructooligosaccharides (FOS), making it one of the most useful tools for enhancing beneficial bacteria. One of burdock`s major prebiotic compounds, inulin, also may help support healthy immune function.
The beet root is a good source of the prebiotic and immune supportive oligosaccharide inulin.
Stabilized Rice Bran (SRB)
SRB contains both insoluble and soluble forms of fibre, which support the overall benefits of probiotic bacteria in maintaining a healthy digestive tract. Especially significant to the role of beneficial bacteria is the content of fructooligosaccharides (FOS) in SRB. FOS is a type of indigestible carbohydrate which acts as a prebiotic (a substance that enhances the viability and/or activity of beneficial digestive bacteria).
What Is MAGNIFOOD?
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient-rich foods, called Magnifood. Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner which enhances the body`s biochemical environment in order to maximise the potential benefits of the product`s vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients. Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried. Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant`s enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant`s original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
- Enhancing absorption, bioavailability, utilisation, activity, stability, function and effect of the product`s nutrients.
- Providing synergistic enzymes and co-factors crucial to the utilisation and functions of the product`s nutrients.
- Providing a vast array of phytonutrients that enhance the potential functions and/or applications of the product.
- Providing ingredients which enhance the overall content of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the product.
- Protecting ingredients from oxidative damage, helping to support the stability and activity of the product`s nutrients.