TERRANOVA Calcium Magnesium Complex is a 2:1 ratio of Calcium and magnesium enhanced with highly active, whole and unadulterated superfoods and botanicals, vital for supporting bone health.
Stabilised Rice Bran (SRB)
As well as supplying an abundance of magnesium, rice bran`s nutritional value is phenomenally superior to other brans.
Nettle is an excellent source of both calcium and magnesium. In addition, it provides several nutrients such as boron, vitamin K, vitamin D, silicon, zinc and vitamin C.
Horsetail Spring Shoot
Like nettle, horsetail contains calcium and many calcium-enhancing nutrients, including silicon, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin C and sulphur.
Ginger Rhizome & Root
Insufficient digestive activity in the stomach is often associated with poor calcium and magnesium absorption. Ginger`s influence on digestion health may facilitate the bioavailability of both minerals.
Alfalfa Flower & Leaf
In addition to being a source of vitamin K, calcium, magnesium and boron, alfalfa is also rich in isoflavones, which are often used for the support of bone health.
The seeds are one of nature`s richest sources of the important bone nutrient zinc, as well as magnesium and vitamin K.
What Is MAGNIFOOD?
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient-rich foods, called Magnifood. Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner which enhances the body`s biochemical environment in order to maximise the potential benefits of the product`s vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients. Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried. Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant`s enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant`s original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
- Enhancing absorption, bioavailability, utilisation, activity, stability, function and effect of the product`s nutrients.
- Providing synergistic enzymes and co-factors crucial to the utilisation and functions of the product`s nutrients.
- Providing a vast array of phytonutrients that enhance the potential functions and/or applications of the product.
- Providing ingredients which enhance the overall content of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the product.
- Protecting ingredients from oxidative damage, helping to support the stability and activity of the product`s nutrients.