TERRANOVA Astragalus Elderberry & Garlic Complex is a scientifically-based formulation of nutrients for resistance support enhanced with highly active, whole and unadulterated superfoods and botanicals.
The historical use of astragalus for immune support suggests that it may help maintain healthy white blood cell and interferon activity.
Elderberries are a rich source of vitamins A and C, which are crucial in helping the body maintain optimal health.
Sulphur compounds in garlic have shown to be active against a wide range of harmful microbes, supporting the historical use of garlic in maintaining healthy resistance.
Oregon Grape Root
Oregon grape root is abundant in constituents with research-proven activity against a vast array of pathogens.
Maitake Mushroom Mycelia
Beta glucans, a group of polysaccharide compounds prevalent in maitake mycelia, have been the subject of numerous studies highlighting remarkable immune supportive properties. Although this polysaccharide group is abundant in certain other species of fungi and plants, maitake beta glucans are possibly the most heavily researched to date.
What Is MAGNIFOOD?
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient-rich foods, called Magnifood. Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner which enhances the body`s biochemical environment in order to maximise the potential benefits of the product`s vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients. Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried. Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant`s enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant`s original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
- Enhancing absorption, bioavailability, utilisation, activity, stability, function and effect of the product`s nutrients.
- Providing synergistic enzymes and co-factors crucial to the utilisation and functions of the product`s nutrients.
- Providing a vast array of phytonutrients that enhance the potential functions and/or applications of the product.
- Providing ingredients which enhance the overall content of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the product.
- Protecting ingredients from oxidative damage, helping to support the stability and activity of the product`s nutrients.