TERRANOVA Quercetin Nettle Complex may help support healthy inflammatory response to environmental allergens, especially in the respiratory tissue.
In addition to the rich flavonoid content, the content of naturally-occurring neurotransmitters (such as histamine) in the freeze dried version are thought to exert a paradoxical inhibitory effect on respiratory tissue inflammation.
The traditional use of turmeric in maintaining a healthy respiratory response to allergens seems to be supported by research suggesting a powerful inhibition of certain inflammatory chemicals associated with allergies.
The content of anti-inflammatory flavonoids and a possible beneficial effect on bronchial secretions seems to warrant the use of elderflower to support the respiratory tract against allergens.
What Is MAGNIFOOD?
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient-rich foods, called Magnifood. Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner which enhances the body`s biochemical environment in order to maximise the potential benefits of the product`s vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients. Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried. Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant`s enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant`s original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
- Enhancing absorption, bioavailability, utilisation, activity, stability, function and effect of the product`s nutrients.
- Providing synergistic enzymes and co-factors crucial to the utilisation and functions of the product`s nutrients.
- Providing a vast array of phytonutrients that enhance the potential functions and/or applications of the product.
- Providing ingredients which enhance the overall content of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the product.
- Protecting ingredients from oxidative damage, helping to support the stability and activity of the product`s nutrients.