Nature`s Own Immune Support Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan provides a role in activating the immune system, alerting the body to help defend itself against viral and bacterial invaders. Nature’s Own Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan is a natural form of soluble dietary fibre, derived from the cell wall of baker’s yeast.
Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan supplement
- Nature`s Own Beta Glucan supplement is a pure extraction and does not contain enough yeast protein to cause any allergic reactions.
- Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan is a natural form of soluble dietary fibre, derived from the cell wall of baker’s yeast.
- Due to its ability to assist in immune response Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan is most commonly associated with colds, flu and infections support.
- All Beta Glucans are not the same and Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan should not be confused with the Beta Glucan found in oats (for example) that seeks to reduce cholesterol.
- Suitable for Vegetarians, Vegans and those with Candida.
- Free from wheat, gluten, soy, starch, lactose, colourings, sweeteners and preservatives.
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances.
Nature’s Own was founded in 1980 by two idealists who strived for better forms of nutrition out of a genuine desire to help the wellbeing of the nation. They pioneered the unique Food State™ and Wholefood forms of nutrition which offer better absorption, retention, and utilisation of nutrients than conventional supplements. Their products are grounded in science and supported by research and peer-reviewed studies.
Nature’s Own is a brand name of Cytoplan, wholly owned by a charitable foundation. The AIM Foundation is concerned with nutrition and health projects all over the world, as well as helping those less able to help themselves in various communities in the UK. They also provide funding to a selection of charities, including The Wave Trust, The Children’s Society and The Lighthouse Group.