Nature`s Own Krill Oil is a rich source of Omega 3 fatty acids and is more efficiently absorbed by the body than Fish Oil. Krill Oil has powerful antioxidant properties thanks to its Astaxanthin content and contains Choline which helps maintain normal liver function.
Krill Oil Capsules
- Krill Oil is a rich source of Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Krill Oil is more efficiently absorbed by the body than Fish Oil.
- Krill Oil fatty acid content can help lower cholesterol.
- Krill Oil has powerful antioxidant properties thanks to its Astaxanthin content.
- Astaxanthin (a caretonoid) also provides anti-inflammatory properties.
- Krill Oil contains Choline which helps maintain normal liver function.
- Nature’s Own Krill Oil comes from Neptune, the market leader in krill oil (NKO™).
- Antarctic Krill are natural sources of EPA, DHA (fatty acids), Astaxanthin, and Choline.
- Each capsule provides 500mg of Krill Oil.
- Our suppliers are committed to maintaining the sustainability of Krill within the strict guidelines of CCAMLR (The Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources).
Nature’s Own was founded in 1980 by two idealists who strived for better forms of nutrition out of a genuine desire to help the wellbeing of the nation. They pioneered the unique Food State™ and Wholefood forms of nutrition which offer better absorption, retention, and utilisation of nutrients than conventional supplements. Their products are grounded in science and supported by research and peer-reviewed studies.
Nature’s Own is a brand name of Cytoplan, wholly owned by a charitable foundation. The AIM Foundation is concerned with nutrition and health projects all over the world, as well as helping those less able to help themselves in various communities in the UK. They also provide funding to a selection of charities, including The Wave Trust, The Children’s Society and The Lighthouse Group.