Replaces Nourishing Body Lotion!
Trilogy are the winners of the Beauty Shortlist Awards 2017 for Best International Natural/Organic Skincare Brand.
Trilogy Firming Body Lotion nourishes, smoothes and firms skin with rosehip, evening primrose and caffeine. A non greasy lotion which leaves skin soft and supple. An everyday moisturiser with firming action.
Quickly absorbed and offering long lasting softness, your skin will feel firmer while maintaining suppleness all day long.
Omega-rich evening primrose and certified organic rosehip oils nourish and replenish. Jojoba and almond oils condition for soft supple skin. Caffeine from green coffee and plant-derived hyaluronic acid help to firm while vitamin packed avocado oil helps prevent the skin from drying.
Trilogy products are certified by NaTrue as natural cosmetics so you can see at a glance that the product is genuinely natural.
Unlike other certification schemes which are often expensive to sign up to and lucrative for the certifying body, NaTrue is a not-for-profit initiative. Started in 2008, by an international group of natural and organic manufacturers sharing the highest ideals, NaTrue operates worldwide.
The NaTrue label is your guarantee that the product you are buying is as natural as it can be:
- Natural and organic ingredients.
- Soft manufacturing processes.
- Environmentally friendly practices.
- No synthetic fragrances and colours.
- No petroleum derived products (Parafines, PEG, Propyl, Alkyl etc.)
- No genetically modified ingredients (complying with EU organic regulation.)
- No irradiation of end product and botanical ingredients.
- Products must not be tested on animals.
Requirements to be met by packaging and packaging materials:
- As far as possible packaging must be kept to a minimum.
- If at all possible, products should be designed for multiple use (except for sample packs).
- If at all technically feasible and available, recyclable packaging materials, if possible made of renewable raw materials, are to be used.
- Halogenated plastics may not be used as packaging materials.
- Pressurised gas (VOC) packs cannot be certified as natural or organic cosmetics according to NaTrue.
For more information visit the NaTrue website here.