Nature`s Own Bone Support is a multi formula specifically tailored to provide adequate nutrients to maintain a healthy bone mineral density.
Bone Support Multivitamin and Mineral supplement:
- Bone Support formulation is specifically tailored for those who wish to ensure they are providing adequate nutrients to maintain a healthy bone mineral density.
- This supplement has excellent levels of all the important nutrients and includes Vitamin K a fat soluble vitamin that is an important co-factor to proteins which are essential for the bone building process.
- Bone Support Formula provides Wholefood Calcium an organic multimineral seaweed product, Calcium is needed in the development and maintenance of bone structure and rigidity.
- Magnesium is included as it aids in bone growth and is necessary for the proper functioning of muscles. Magnesium is an essential mineral - nearly 70% of the body’s supply is located in the bones.
- Vitamin D is most commonly associated with assisting with the maintenance of strong bones and teeth, and contributing toward normal muscle functions. Vitamin D3 is included in this supplement as it is the most bioavailable form of this nutrient.
Key active nutrients include Vitamin D3, Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin K2.
- Supports a charity
- 100% biodegradable packaging
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
The raw material used to produce our packaging comes from Bonsucro certified sugar cane productions in Thailand.
Nature’s Own was founded in 1980 by two idealists who strived for better forms of nutrition out of a genuine desire to help the wellbeing of the nation. They pioneered the unique Food State™ and Wholefood forms of nutrition which offer better absorption, retention, and utilisation of nutrients than conventional supplements. Their products are grounded in science and supported by research and peer-reviewed studies.
Nature’s Own is a brand name of Cytoplan, wholly owned by a charitable foundation. The AIM Foundation is concerned with nutrition and health projects all over the world, as well as helping those less able to help themselves in various communities in the UK. They also provide funding to a selection of charities, including The Wave Trust, The Children’s Society and The Lighthouse Group.