All Lumie products are supplied with a UK plug only.
The Lumie Zest can be used as a wake-up light for a natural start to the day. Waking up with a gradual sunrise is a signal for your body to ease production of sleep hormones and increase those that help you get up and go. Wake-up lights help to keep your sleep cycle on track, boosting mood, energy and productivity levels all day.
Its compact design makes it suitable for use at home, in the office or to take with you when you’re travelling.
In addition, you can use Zest for bright light therapy in the winter months or when you`re stuck indoors. Extra bright light is proven to put you in a better mood and make you feel more awake and using Zest every day will make a big difference to symptoms of SAD such as tiredness, over-eating and a lack of energy and motivation.
Wake Up Light
Lumie Zest wakes you with a sunrise that naturally helps to regulate your sleep and wake patterns. You’ll wake up in a better mood, find it easier to get up and feel more energetic during the day.
Ideally, you should use the wake-up light all year round to help keep your sleep and wake cycles on track.
SAD and Energy Light
Zest’s light therapy function will provide you with the bright light your body needs during the dark winter months. It can help to boost your energy levels, put you in a better mood and make you feel more awake.
Light therapy is safe and is proven to help alleviate the winter blues and SAD.
The circadian rhythms are strongly influenced by light and the short wavelengths around the blue part of the spectrum are known to be particularly important. Because the white LEDs used in Zest are rich in blue light, they offer an effective alternative to the white fluorescent tubes used in larger light boxes.
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Dimensions: H13cm, W15cm, D4cm
- Weight: 260g
- Colour: White
- Material: Plastic
- Light Output: 10,000 lux output at 25cm & 5,000 lux at output at 50cm for effective SAD therapy
- Optimal beep alarm
- Snooze feature
- Fully dimmable display
- Power failure back-up
- 15 or 30 minute sunrise only - no sunset
- Magnetic stand
- Timer for bright light therapy sessions
- Recommended treatment time: 30 minutes, though you may find 20 minutes does the trick
- Variable final brightness to create your perfect sunrise
- Selection of light levels from 20% to 100%; choose maximum brightness for quick light therapy treatment
- LEDs provide extra light output in the blue part of the spectrum that regulates your body clock
- Handy size for home, work or travel (mains-powered) and ideal for use as part of a jet lag plan
For replacement bulbs, wall brackets and stands visit the Light Therapy Accessories Category here
Take a look at our Lumie Arabica SAD Light Box and Lumie Luxe 750D Sunrise Alarm Clock to find out more about the benefits Lumie products have to offer.