Trilogy are the winners of the Beauty Shortlist Awards 2017 for Best International Natural/Organic Skincare Brand.
Trilogy Balancing Gel Cleanser is a truly uplifting and refreshing aromatic gel cleanser that allows you to say hello to soft, fresh skin and goodbye to dryness and irritation.
With purifying extracts this gentle, sulphate-free wash is great for skin requiring gentle and effective botanical cleansing. Super-concentrated with extracts of aloe vera and cucumber to cool and refresh skin and echinacea, mandarin and honey to balance and tone without drying.
Best for combination or oily skin: this luscious wash is perfect for skin that is dry and sensitive on the cheeks but suffers from an oily T-zone on the nose and forehead.
When activated by water, this purifying cleanser transforms into a sleek, silky wash that frees skin from all impurities and neutralises hard water, proving that you can have super-clean healthy skin without stripping and dehydrating.
Your skin will be soft, supple and perfectly clean and your complexion bright and glowing.
Free from: Parabens, silicones, PEG`s and fillers, synthetic colours and fragrances, GMO derived ingredients, harsh detergents and surfactants, pesticide herbicide residues.
Choosing Trilogy Has Environmental Benefits:
- 100% natural active ingredients and fragrances;
- Recyclable packaging;
- Globally approved safe preservative system;
- Cruelty free.
The NaTrue label is your guarantee that the product you are buying is as natural as it can be:
- Natural and organic ingredients.
- Soft manufacturing processes.
- Environmentally friendly practices.
- No synthetic fragrances and colours.
- No petroleum derived products (Parafines, PEG, Propyl, Alkyl etc.)
- No genetically modified ingredients (complying with EU organic regulation.)
- No irradiation of end product and botanical ingredients.
- Products must not be tested on animals.
Requirements to be met by packaging and packaging materials:
- As far as possible packaging must be kept to a minimum.
- If at all possible, products should be designed for multiple use (except for sample packs).
- If at all technically feasible and available, recyclable packaging materials, if possible made of renewable raw materials, are to be used.
- Halogenated plastics may not be used as packaging materials.
- Pressurised gas (VOC) packs cannot be certified as natural or organic cosmetics according to NaTrue.
For more information visit the NaTrue website here.