Now with Rosapene, Marula and Orange Flower!
Trilogy are the winners of the Beauty Shortlist Awards 2017 for Best International Natural/Organic Skincare Brand.
Trilogy Vital Moisturising Cream is a pure and immediate nourishment and hydration for all skin types, especially those that are dry or damaged. Rosehip, evening primrose oils and pure extraction botanicals replenish skin, helping repair and rebuild healthy skin.
It delivers instant moisture and deeply hydrating botanical extracts in a wonderfully, light, fast absorbing day cream. It contains 12 of nature`s most effective active ingredients and has been described by media as The Rolls Royce of natural moisturisers.
For skin that needs extra care, Trilogy Vital Moisturising Cream is the answer for hydration, repair and protection. Enriched with powerful natural antioxidants and essential fatty acids from rosehip oil and evening primrose oil and further enhanced with the soothing and rejuvenating properties of jojoba, almond and carrot oils and aloe vera extract.
It can help to repair damaged skin cells and helps preserve skin elasticity and suppleness. It is safe to use on the most delicate and sensitive skin and ideal to wear under make up.
Free from: Parabens, silicones, PEG`s and fillers, synthetic colours and fragrances, GMO derived ingredients, harsh detergents and surfactants, pesticide herbicide residues.
Choosing Trilogy Has Environmental Benefits:
- 100% natural active ingredients and fragrances;
- Recyclable packaging;
- Globally approved safe preservative system;
- Cruelty free.
The NaTrue label is your guarantee that the product you are buying is as natural as it can be:
- Natural and organic ingredients.
- Soft manufacturing processes.
- Environmentally friendly practices.
- No synthetic fragrances and colours.
- No petroleum derived products (Parafines, PEG, Propyl, Alkyl etc.)
- No genetically modified ingredients (complying with EU organic regulation.)
- No irradiation of end product and botanical ingredients.
- Products must not be tested on animals.
Requirements to be met by packaging and packaging materials:
- As far as possible packaging must be kept to a minimum.
- If at all possible, products should be designed for multiple use (except for sample packs).
- If at all technically feasible and available, recyclable packaging materials, if possible made of renewable raw materials, are to be used.
- Halogenated plastics may not be used as packaging materials.
- Pressurised gas (VOC) packs cannot be certified as natural or organic cosmetics according to NaTrue.
For more information visit the NaTrue website here.