Thirst quenching moisture cream for dry skin.
If your skin is starving for moisture, this is the perfect product to banish dry skin and restore a soft, smooth complexion. This natural moisture recovery formula bathes your skin with rich botanical moistures and pure plant extract to soothe and soften skin.
Trilogy Ultra Hydrating Cream offers instant and intensive hydration in an advanced natural moisture recovery formula harnessing the benefits of Rosapene™, manuka honey and lavender. Your skin will be nourished and protected and finish feeling supple, smooth and comfortable once again.
Trilogy`s unique ingredient Rosapene™ combines nourishing rosehip oil with super antioxidants to help protect against the visible signs of aging. Evening primrose and coconut deeply hydrate and nourish, while vitamin and mineral rich manuka honey softens and promotes healing. The gentle fragrance includes soothing lavender.
Free from: Parabens, silicones, PEG`s and fillers, synthetic colours and fragrances, GMO derived ingredients, harsh detergents and surfactants, pesticide herbicide residues.
Choosing Trilogy Has Environmental Benefits:
- 100% natural active ingredients and fragrances;
- Recyclable packaging;
- Globally approved safe preservative system;
- Cruelty free.
The NaTrue label is your guarantee that the product you are buying is as natural as it can be:
- Natural and organic ingredients.
- Soft manufacturing processes.
- Environmentally friendly practices.
- No synthetic fragrances and colours.
- No petroleum derived products (Parafines, PEG, Propyl, Alkyl etc.)
- No genetically modified ingredients (complying with EU organic regulation.)
- No irradiation of end product and botanical ingredients.
- Products must not be tested on animals.
Requirements to be met by packaging and packaging materials:
- As far as possible packaging must be kept to a minimum.
- If at all possible, products should be designed for multiple use (except for sample packs).
- If at all technically feasible and available, recyclable packaging materials, if possible made of renewable raw materials, are to be used.
- Halogenated plastics may not be used as packaging materials.
- Pressurised gas (VOC) packs cannot be certified as natural or organic cosmetics according to NaTrue.
For more information visit the NaTrue website here.