• Pound
  • Euro
  • Dollar
Quick Links


0 Items

Weleda Combudoron Ointment - For Burns & Scalds - 25g

£8.25 82 reward points

UK Delivery £2.95 - Free when you spend £15

In stock -This product will ship today if ordered within the next 15 hours and 20 minutes.

Multi-buy discounts
Buy 2+ Buy 3+ Buy 5+
5% off7% off10% off
Add to basket

100% Secure Shopping


Product code: 5919


For Burns & Scalds

Weleda Combudoron Ointment is for relief of minor burns and scalds where the skin is unbroken. Made with urtica to bring relief from stinging and arnica to counteract inflammation. Suitable for vegetarians.

Prepared from the fresh aerial parts of the dwarf stinging nettle. This is included in Combudoron Ointment. Minute doses of the substance which would cause the very symptoms of the stinging nettle are used to treat the problem. The nettle plant pushes its poison to the extremities (leaves).

  • Provides symptomatic relief of minor burns and scalds
  • Suitable for Vegetarians

About Weleda

Weleda started in 1921 in Switzerland as a pharmaceutical laboratory with its own plant garden. Today, they are an award-winning, world-leading manufacturer of NATRUE certified personal care products and natural remedies.

Weleda are contributing to a world in which health and beauty unfold in harmony with nature and the human being. They want to develop products that are not only good for you, but also for nature and the people they work with. That’s why they conduct their business in a way that is socially responsible and ecologically sound.



100g contains ethanolic extract of:Contents:
Urtica urens, Herba (1=2)9.5ml
Arnica montana, Planta tota recens (1=2)0.5ml


Urtica urens, Herba (1=2), rnica montana, Planta tota recens in a base containing Lanolin, Beeswax, Wool alcohols, Olive oil and Sunflower Seed Oil.


Adults and Children: Apply to the affected part direct or on a dry dressing.



Avoid use if you are sensitive to Arnica montana.


Below are reviews of Weleda Combudoron Ointment - For Burns & Scalds -25g by bodykind customers. If you have tried this product we'd love to hear what you think so please leave a review.

Leave a review

Questions & Answers

Below are questions that bodykind customers have asked us about this product. If you want to know more about this product please don't hesitate to ask us a question.

Ask us a question

Back to top