Pukka Organic Castor Oil is a cold-pressed massage oil, traditionally used for assisting detoxification and soothing the skin. Great for nourishing dry skin and getting rid of stagnations from the body.
- Pukka Organic Castor Oil - Massage Oil - 250ml
Smooth through split ends, coat your lashes or dab on eyebrows and see the difference. Use externally as a `castor oil` pack by soaking a flannel in warm castor oil and apply to the affected area.
- A cold-pressed oil used for massage
- Assists detoxification and soothes & nourishes the skin
- Contains essential unsaturated fatty acids and high in vitamin E
- 100% organically grown and ethically sourced ingredients
- Hexane Free
- Ethically sourced, non-GM, organic ingredients
- Certified FairWild and Fair for Life
- Certified Organic
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Pukka Herbs, founded by master herbalist Sebastian Pole, craft herbal creations to connect as many people as possible to the beauty and power of nature. They use only the finest organic herbs fairly and sustainably sourced from around the world. Pukka believe a healthy world means a healthy you.
Pukka are a certified B Corporation and are CO2 Neutral. All their products are certified organic by the Soil Association and certified Fair for Life and Fair Wild. Along with using environmentally conscious packaging, they are part of 1% for the Planet – giving 1% of their turnover to environmental and social initiatives.