This is a combination of pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) with magnesium. Vitamin B5 is a water-soluble B vitamin normally found in liver, egg yolk, pulses, tomatoes, broccoli, sunflower seeds, brewer`s yeast and oranges. Magnesium and vitamin B5 may help individuals to cope with the extra pressures of modern day lifestyles.
Features of Magnesium Plus Pantothenate:
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) is required for growth and brain activity;
- Vitamin B5 is required for the formation of stress hormones and acetylcholine for the brain;
- Vitamin B5 helps maintain hair pigment;
- Vitamin B5 as pantothenic acid is required to support the function of the adrenal glands;
- Magnesium aids bone growth, the function of the nerves and muscles, including the regulation of heart rhythm and nerve pulse conductivity;
- Magnesium is required for energy release from foods;
- Magnesium is required for the function of the nervous system;
- Yeast free.