Cleanmarine Orange Burst For Kids is the easiest way for children to enjoy the benefits of Krill Oil - a delicious natural orange flavour, with no fishiness and zero aftertaste!
Every drop of Cleanmarine Orange Burst Liquid is packed with phospholipids, a potent form of Omega 3, which are highly effective even when taken at lower levels compared to other forms of Omega 3.
Taken daily, this will ensure your little ones get the Omega 3 they need but without the meal time drama. Your kids will love the natural Valencia Orange taste, and you’ll love that Orange Burst is free from all artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. Every 5ml contains 200mg Krill Oil and 100% RDA of Vitamin D to help build strong bones and support immunity.
Cleanmarine Krill Oil is:
- Sustainably and ethically harvested.
- 100% pure from the cleanest ocean (every batch is tested for purity).
- Requires non of the extensive processing undertaken on fish oils.
- No fishy aftertaste!
About Cleanmarine Krill Oil
Antarctic Krill are tiny shrimp like crustaceans that live in our cool deep oceans. They are the most abundant living organism on the planet and provide a source of EPA and DHA in the form of Phospholipids, rather than the Triglyceride Omega 3 found in fish oils. Our cell membranes are made up predominantly of phospholipids so the EPA and DHA is easily assimilated by the body. Fish oils need to be processed by the body before they can be assimilated and so are not as efficiently absorbed. Studies have shown that less EPA and DHA from Cleanmarine Krill Oil is required to achieve similar health benefits as an equivalent amount of EPA and DHA from fish oils.
Krill also contain a powerful natural anti-oxidant - Astaxanthin - which gives them their reddish colour. Fish oils do not contain Astaxanthin and an anti-oxidant often has to be added during the production process.
Cleanmarine Krill are harvested from deep in the antarctic ocean. They have exceptional purity for key reasons:
- The antarctic current that moves in a circular motion round the Antarctic keeps the polluted waters of the Atlantic and Pacific from mixing so protecting the waters and the the wildlife from these potentially harmful elements.
- Krill are very low down in the food chain so that even if there were pollutants they would accumulate extremely small amounts. Fish are higher up the chain and therefore can accumulate a lot more toxins.
- Astaxanthin naturally keeps the oil from oxidising and becoming rancid without the need to add anything or refine the oil.
No Fishy Aftertaste!
As fish oils provide Omega 3 EPA and DHA in Triglyceride form which the body has to break down and then reassemble into a form it needs at the cellular level and is absorbed by the stomach , you will often find that the fish oils repeat on you with an unpleasant fishy aftertaste. Cleanmarine Krill Oil is absorbed by the small intestine, not the stomach and is already in the form required for efficient absorption so you do not get the same reflux or aftertaste ensuring no complaints from your partner or friends!