BioCare Magnesium Ascorbate is a buffered, low-acid form of vitamin C which is gentler on the stomach compared to the acidic form of ascorbic acid.
Magnesium Ascorbate provides a bio-available source of vitamin C and magnesium. Both vitamin C and magnesium are useful to help with the extra pressures of everyday life. Vitamin C and magnesium are also required for healthy immune function. Magnesium ascorbate is a convenient way of obtaining both these vital nutrients.
Features of Vitamin C - Magnesium Ascorbate:
- Provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C and magnesium;
- Buffered, low acid form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation;
- Magnesium ascorbate does not leach minerals such as calcium and potassium from the body;
- Suitable for intolerant individuals and those requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement;
- Suitable for individuals who have difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets;
- Pure freeze-dried powder, additive, solvent and excipient free;
- Bilberries are one of the richest sources of natural flavonoids;
- Suitable for individuals requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement;
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise;
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, gums, skin teeth & cartilage;
- Vitamin C and magnesium contribute to normal psychological function;
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress;
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue;
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function;
- Bilberry anthocyanosides can help capillary vessels health and elasticity of veins against harmful effects of free radicals.
Take a look at our BioCare Adult Multivitamins and Minerals and BioCare Polyzyme Forte to find out more about the benefits BioCare products have to offer.