Magnesium ascorbate is a buffered, low-acid form of vitamin C which is more gentle on the stomach compared to the acidic form of ascorbic acid.
Magnesium ascorbate provides a bio-available source of vitamin C and magnesium. Both vitamin C and magnesium are useful to help with the extra pressures of everyday life. Vitamin C and magnesium are also required for healthy immune function. Magnesium ascorbate is a convenient way of obtaining both these vital nutrients.
Features of Vitamin C - Magnesium Ascorbate:
- Provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C and magnesium;
- Buffered, low acid form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation;
- Magnesium ascorbate does not leach minerals such as calcium and potassium from the body;
- Suitable for intolerant individuals and those requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement;
- Suitable for individuals who have difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets;
- Pure freeze-dried powder, additive, solvent and excipient free.