Informed Sports Approved Range!
Vitamin C 1000 provides a high potency bio-available source of vitamin C, together with bilberry extract (Vaccinium myrtillus) which provides non-citrus flavonoids. Bilberries are a potent source of antioxidants.
Magnesium ascorbate is a buffered, low-acid form of vitamin C which is more gentle on the stomach compared to the acidic form of ascorbic acid. Vitamin C and magnesium are required for healthy immune function.
Features of Vitamin C 1000:
- Provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C and magnesium;
- Buffered, low acidity form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation;
- Magnesium ascorbate does not leach minerals such as calcium and potassium from the body;
- Flavonoids help support capillary and connective tissue integrity;
- Bilberries are a potent source of citrus-free flavonoids;
- Suitable for individuals requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement.
This is part of the Informed Sports Approved Product Range from BioCare.
Informed Sports Approved Range
The Informed-Sport programme allows athletes and those involved in sport to choose products that are rigorously tested, batch by batch, for WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) banned substances to ensure that they are safer to use. BioCare® has tested four important supplements (One a Day Vitamins & Minerals, Glucosamine HCL, Vitamin C 1000 and Bio Acidophilus Forte) for these banned substances and have been accredited with the Informed-Sport Logo.
BioCare offer an extensive range of science-based nutritional supplements, including the full spectrum of vitamins and minerals, fatty acids, probiotics and specialist combinations.
With over 30 years’ expertise in developing premium nutritional supplements, BioCare continue to provide the most effective and highest quality products to effectively meet the needs of every individual.