Informed Sports Approved Range!
Vitamin C 1000 provides a high potency bio-available source of vitamin C, together with bilberry extract (Vaccinium myrtillus) which provides non-citrus flavonoids. Bilberries are a potent source of antioxidants.
Magnesium ascorbate is a buffered, low-acid form of vitamin C which is more gentle on the stomach compared to the acidic form of ascorbic acid. Vitamin C and magnesium are required for healthy immune function.
Features of Vitamin C 1000:
- Provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C and magnesium;
- Buffered, low acidity form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation;
- Magnesium ascorbate does not leach minerals such as calcium and potassium from the body;
- Flavonoids help support capillary and connective tissue integrity;
- Bilberries are a potent source of citrus-free flavonoids;
- Suitable for individuals requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement.
This is part of the Informed Sports Approved Product Range from BioCare.
Informed Sports Approved Range
The Informed-Sport programme allows athletes and those involved in sport to choose products that are rigorously tested, batch by batch, for WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) banned substances to ensure that they are safer to use. BioCare® has tested four important supplements (One a Day Vitamins & Minerals, Glucosamine HCL, Vitamin C 1000 and Bio Acidophilus Forte) for these banned substances and have been accredited with the Informed-Sport Logo.