lavera Organic Soft Eyeliner Pencil in blue is an eye-catching blue shade to define and express your eyes. The very subtle shimmer of the soft organic eyeliner pencil accentuates the natural light of the eyes, enhancing the natural colour of your eyes.
The make-up of the organic eyeliner includes organic jojoba oil giving an intense long lasting colour and the eyeliner its soft texture.
This organic eyeliner has been dermatologically and ophthalmologically approved and is suitable to use if you wear contact lenses.
The lavera Guarantee
- 100% free from synthetic preservatives, perfumes, colourants and mineral oil products.
- 100% pure vegetable oils, active plant agents and essences.
- 100% skin mild emulsifiers and surfactants.
- Produced according to NaTrue guidelines for natural cosmetics.
- Against animal testing.
Many lavera products are certified by NaTrue as natural cosmetics so you can see at a glance that the product is genuinely natural.
Unlike other certification schemes which are often expensive to sign up to and lucrative for the certifying body, NaTrue is a not-for-profit initiative. Started in 2008, by an international group of natural and organic manufacturers sharing the highest ideals, NaTrue operates worldwide.
The NaTrue label is your guarantee that the product you are buying is as natural as it can be:
- Natural and organic ingredients.
- Soft manufacturing processes.
- Environmentally friendly practices.
- No synthetic fragrances and colours.
- No petroleum derived products (Parafines, PEG, Propyl, Alkyl etc.)
- No genetically modified ingredients (complying with EU organic regulation.)
- No irradiation of end product and botanical ingredients.
- Products must not be tested on animals.
Requirements to be met by packaging and packaging materials:
- As far as possible packaging must be kept to a minimum.
- If at all possible, products should be designed for multiple use (except for sample packs).
- If at all technically feasible and available, recyclable packaging materials, if possible made of renew-able raw materials, are to be used.
- Halogenated plastics may not be used as packaging materials.
- Pressurised gas (VOC) packs cannot be certified as natural or organic cosmetics according to NaTrue.
For more information visit the NaTrue website here.