Some studies have shown that zinc methionine exhibits a superior absorption rate when compared with many other forms of zinc. Zinc Methionine has demonstrated potent antioxidant activity which is almost equal to that of vitamin E.
Features of Zinc Methionine:
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin, nails and bones
- Zinc contributes to the normal metabolism of vitamin A
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis and is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage
- L-Methionine is an amino acid
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of fatty acids
BioCare offer an extensive range of science-based nutritional supplements, including the full spectrum of vitamins and minerals, fatty acids, probiotics and specialist combinations.
With over 30 years’ expertise in developing premium nutritional supplements, BioCare continue to provide the most effective and highest quality products to effectively meet the needs of every individual.