Best Before Date is 31st March 2022
MicroCell CoQ10 Plus Omega combines Co-enzyme Q10 with concentrated fish oil, vitamins E and C.
The oils and CoQ10 are micellised to increase absorption and encapsulated within a natural chlorophyll capsule to help reduce light-sensitive oxidation.
Oil from fish contains eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA); both are omega-3 fatty acids.
The parent fatty acid in the Omega 3 family of polyunsaturates is Alpha-Linolenic Acid which can be converted in the body to longer chain members such as Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA).
Omega-3 fatty acids help maintain a healthy heart and facilitate the utilisation of oxygen by the heart muscle. Omega-3 fatty acids help maintain the integrity of the epithelial tissue lining the lungs and intestinal tract and the skin.
Fish oils can help lower cholesterol levels and reduce platelet aggregation as part of a low cholesterol diet.
Co-enzyme Q10 is a vitamin-like substance whose actions resemble those of vitamin E. It is fat-soluble and is stored in the fatty tissues of the body. Co Q10 has antioxidant properties at a cellular level and helps with the release of energy from food. It may also support the hearts ability to use oxygen.
Features of MicroCell CoQ10 Plus Omega:
- Provides a combination of highly bioavailable micellised CoQ10 and fish oil
- MicroCell nutritional oils are encapsulated in chlorophyll vegetable capsules to maintain stability
- Vitamin C and vitamin E contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- MicroCell CoQ10 Plus Omega provides a combination of highly bio-available micellised CoQ10 and fish oil
- MicroCell CoQ10 Plus Omega provides fish oil from anchovies and sardines and is free from detectable PCBs and contaminants